Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Monday, January 5, 2015

Less is More

"By letting go it all gets done." ~Lao Tzu

Two weeks purging "stuff" and sometimes with that comes letting go of the emotional ties and baggage. Many bags and several trips later, they do not even notice these things are gone. "For we brought nothing into the world and we cannot take anything out of the world." 1Timothy 6:7.  Each day I take a small step towards living a simpler life. Making my family rich in all the things that are important to us, spending more quality time together and less time worrying about material things.

What have you done today to slow down and live a simpler life? Many dream of a bigger home with more things, I dream f a smaller home with fewer things.

Less IS more.

No comments:

Post a Comment