Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Simple Eating involves One Word

Part of my journey of Simple Living includes Clean Eating. I know that eating processed foods is not healthy, yet teaching all day and having to come home and cook for my family seemed so much easier to open a can or a box. Now I am making better choices and it really s simple. Clean eating involves eating foods that have only one ingredient. SIMPLE.

Salads. Fruit. Eggs. Yogurt. Almond milk. Salsa. Granola. Oatmeal.

Whether it is wanting to lose weight, ridding your body of toxins, or  avoiding cancer or other diseases, Living a healthier and simpler lifestyle is one step away. The benefits are endless.  Part of my purging and decluttering is cleaning my food pantry of processed foods.

Our grandmothers had the right idea with home cooked meals, not fast paced easy to reach options. These are the values I want to pass on to my own girls.

Tonight's dinner was salad and eggs. Now it is off to read Notes from a Blue Bike


No comments:

Post a Comment